What We Do
Parker Remick is a technology-focused, retained executive search firm. We help founders and top executives form entrepreneurial leadership teams that envision and build game-changing products. We’ve placed leaders in engineering, product management, and other top-level positions based in the US and 25 other countries to-date. Our original research, analysis, insights, and relationships help clients make sound hiring decisions.
Our people are united by a desire to build leadership teams that envision and create products and services that improve the world we share. We partner closely with our clients, providing best practices, tools, coaching, and access to the best candidates on the market to drive exceptional outcomes, no matter what. The Parker Remick team is passionate, dedicated, and embraces the hard work it takes to build great companies. As a firm, we do everything we can to make our clients wildly successful. Our work at Parker Remick is hiring great people, and we do the same for ourselves. We are extremely proud of our team.
Named one of Seattle Business Journal’s best companies to work for in Washington!
About This Role
As a brand ambassador and key member of our client service team, the Recruiting Coordinator (RC) ensures an excellent candidate and client experience while handling communication, scheduling, data updates, and more. RCs fuel momentum by keeping our team on track and on task as we collaborate to exceed client expectations.
The successful RC has a bias towards action, is approachable, composed, and maintains a laser focus on delivering outstanding results. This position offers multiple career paths in an environment that supports mentoring, learning and professional development.
Ideal Qualifications and Qualities we Seek in a Candidate
- Associates degree or higher, plus at least 2 years professional experience in a role that requires exceptional client service and organizational agility, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal.
- Interpersonal savvy; able to professionally and confidently interact with a diverse blend of personalities and people at all levels of the organization.
- Polished oral and written communication skills; able to speak and write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles, can get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Technically savvy; picks up on new technical skills and systems quickly and easily incorporates them into day-to-day activities.
- Detail oriented and proactive, with an eye towards continuous improvement; looks beyond the obvious to uncover things that need attention or can be improved.
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness; maintains confidentiality and privacy, admits mistakes, and meets commitments.
- Ability to actively work without frequent interruption or distraction during standard business hours within the Pacific, Mountain, or Central time zones, with some flexibility to work outside of standard hours on occasion.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to learn and build your career in a values-driven organization.
- A generous benefits package, with all the usual offerings plus a few unique ones.
- The ability to work remotely, while regularly connecting with others.
- This is an hourly, full-time position.
- Opportunity to participate in our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion through learning, events, assessment of our practices and processes, and open conversations about how we can collectively make our industry and world a better place for all.
- The chance to answer random and obscure questions at our weekly all-hands stand up, where we come together to share information, celebrate our achievements and support one another’s success.
Parker Remick is an equal opportunity employer. As an executive search firm, we know that incredible people come from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We celebrate the unique contributions from every member of our team and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. If you require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out.