What We Do
Parker Remick is a technology-focused, retained executive search firm. We help founders and top executives form entrepreneurial leadership teams that envision and build game-changing products. We’ve placed leaders in engineering, product management, and other top-level positions based in the US and 25 other countries to-date. Our original research, analysis, insights, and relationships help clients make sound hiring decisions.
Our people are united by a desire to build leadership teams that envision and create products and services that improve the world we share. We partner closely with our clients, providing best practices, tools, coaching, and access to the best candidates on the market to drive exceptional outcomes, no matter what. The Parker Remick team is passionate, dedicated, and embraces the hard work it takes to build great companies. As a firm, we do everything we can to make our clients wildly successful. Our work at Parker Remick is hiring great people, and we do the same for ourselves. We are extremely proud of our team.
Named one of Seattle Business Journal’s best companies to work for in Washington!
Recruiting Coordinators are core members of Parker Remick’s client service teams and serve as the primary liaison between our team and the client-side administrative team. Additionally, they are responsible for keeping information up to date, alerting the team to any issues or lapses in process, and generally supporting the day to day operations of each search. The Recruiting Coordinators of Parker Remick have an eye for the details and help our busy consultants keep our searches moving forward. We ensure that each of our clients and candidates has an amazing experience working with us. We have exceptional interpersonal, communication, and administrative capabilities.
Who you are
- Polished communicator with excellent speaking, writing, and listening skills
- Quick learner who enjoys acquiring knowledge in new subject areas
- Excited by being busy — always moving and working towards the next goal
- Strong believer in the value of partnership and teamwork
- Empathetic and proactive teammate who is flexible in a fast‐paced environment
- Highly attentive and detail-oriented
- Upbeat, positive, can-do attitude, excited about new challenges and eager to impress
Superpowers May Include
What You’ll Do
- From end-to-end, the recruiting coordinator touches every aspect of the search. From arranging travel for sales meetings to sending a gift to a hired candidate and team — we’re integral to the entire search process.
- Onboard client-side administrative teams and build communication channels to them
- Update client-facing and internal systems and monitor automated systems to ensure accuracy
- Introduce candidates to our clients and ensure they’re being given a good experience
- Monitor search process and metrics and flag issues for the operations team
- Work effectively with busy consultants and associates to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Resolve complex travel or scheduling situations as needed to support our consultant team
- Interact with exceptional composure via phone and email with the Parker Remick team, candidates, and clients
- Competitive pay
- Paid health insurance plan including full vision and dental
- 401k plan
- Paid sick time
- 2 weeks of paid vacation time
- All holidays as PTO including a full week off between Christmas and New Years
- Transportation and cell-phone reimbursement
- Great office locations
Parker Remick is an equal opportunity employer. As an executive search firm, we know that incredible people come from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We celebrate the unique contributions from every member of our team and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. If you require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out.