What We Do
Parker Remick is a technology-focused, retained executive search firm. We help founders and top executives form entrepreneurial leadership teams that envision and build game-changing products. We’ve placed leaders in engineering, product management, data science, design, security, and other top-level positions based in the US and 26 other countries to date. Our original research, analysis, insights, and relationships help clients make sound hiring decisions.
Our people are united by a desire to build leadership teams that envision and create products and services that improve the world we share. We partner closely with our clients, providing best practices, tools, coaching, and access to the best candidates on the market to drive exceptional outcomes, no matter what. The Parker Remick team is passionate, dedicated, and embraces the hard work it takes to build great companies. As a firm, we do everything we can to make our clients wildly successful. Our work at Parker Remick is hiring great people, and we do the same for ourselves. We are extremely proud of our team.
Named one of Seattle Business Journal’s best companies to work for in Washington!
Our ideal candidate will have past consultative experience with executive-level clients and talented technology industry candidates. Do you have a keen interest in technology, exceptional interpersonal communication, and a client service focus? This position handles complex assignments with industry-leading technology companies. We’re looking for someone that is a self-motivated team player and is excited to make a positive mark at our firm. The company is based in Seattle, and we’re open to candidates wishing to work remotely.
Who You Are
- Outstanding ability to build client relationships with C-level leaders from early-stage, late-stage, and public corporations.
- Experienced in executive search with rigorous qualitative projects under your belt, ideally in an executive search firm or technology company for 4+ years.
- A driver with a strong sense of urgency in responding to colleagues and clients.
- Forward-looking, positive thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Interact with top companies and leading executives in the technology industry.
- An intelligent culture ambassador who thrives in making each day a great experience for the team.
- Empathetic and proactive; flexible in a fast‐paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with Parker Remick Consultants and Researchers to uncover new searches and lead retained searches for new and existing clients.
- Drive new business development and foster ways to grow existing client relationships.
- Cultivate client relationships based on trust and integrity to solve their growing talent needs.
- Develop practice area expertise in Engineering, Product, Design, and other functional areas.
- Interviewing and presenting candidates to clients while serving as a trusted advisor, offering useful insights based on experience and data analysis.
- Be an honest, trusted career counselor for leading figures in the technology industry.
- Understand firm processes to maximize the profitability of engagements that meet or exceed standards.
- Work effectively with our research team to ensure that candidates sourced meet or exceed client requirements.
- Mentor other team members through close collaboration, skill development, and proactive knowledge sharing.
- Develop your sector knowledge around the world of technology and venture capital.
- Competitive pay
- Paid health insurance plan including full vision and dental
- 401k plan with profit-sharing component
- Paid sick time
- 2 weeks of paid vacation time
- All holidays as PTO including a full week off between Christmas and New Years
- Transportation and cell-phone reimbursement
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Great office locations
Parker Remick is an equal opportunity employer. As an executive search firm, we know that incredible people come from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We celebrate the unique contributions of every member of our team and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. If you require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out.