Head of Research
What We Do
Parker Remick is a technology-focused, retained executive search firm. We help founders and top executives form entrepreneurial leadership teams that envision and build game-changing products. We’ve placed leaders in engineering, product management, and other top-level positions based in the US and 25 other countries to-date. Our original research, analysis, insights, and relationships help clients make sound hiring decisions.
Our people are united by a desire to build leadership teams that envision and create products and services that improve the world we share. We partner closely with our clients, providing best practices, tools, coaching, and access to the best candidates on the market to drive exceptional outcomes, no matter what. The Parker Remick team is passionate, dedicated, and embraces the hard work it takes to build great companies. As a firm, we do everything we can to make our clients wildly successful. Our work at Parker Remick is hiring great people, and we do the same for ourselves. We are extremely proud of our team.
Named one of Seattle Business Journal’s best companies to work for in Washington!
The Head of Research is responsible for the management, operations, and production of the research team at Parker Remick which includes Analysts, Senior Analysts, and Associates. Additionally, the Head of Research serves as the senior researcher for the company and supports special projects and searches as needed.
You’ll work closely with everyone at Parker Remick and will be responsible for the vision, development, and management of a high performing team of six with the intention of growing that team over time. The head of research is responsible for helping us stay at the forefront of executive search, and making it a great place to work. Since our inception, we have invested heavily in research, and our methods are continually redesigned, tested, and improved.
- Led teams with an emphasis on professional development
- Experience with executive search research or sourcing, previous experience as a researcher/sourcer
- Grown a team while maintaining a strong culture and great work environment
- Recruited and managed remote employees
- Recruited into a growing professional services company or organization/department within a larger firm
- Bachelor’s degree
Who You Are
- Someone with a passion for technology and the work our clients do
- Quick learner who enjoys acquiring knowledge in new subject areas
- A strong believer in the value of partnership and teamwork
- Empathetic and proactive teammate and leader
- Someone with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of executive search analysts, senior analysts, and associates responsible for the identification and sometimes sourcing of executive talent for our clients
- Determine appropriate search staffing for research and ensure excellent delivery to our clients
- Establish a long term growth plan for the group including improving tools, methodologies, and automation
- Build and manage a budget
- Create and implement a sourcing strategy internally to meet current talent acquisition needs and build a pipeline for future roles
- Train and develop your team with the goal of growing them into consultants
- Competitive pay
- Paid health insurance plan including full vision and dental
- 401k plan
- Paid sick time
- 2 weeks of paid vacation time
- All holidays as PTO including a full week off between Christmas and New Years
- Transportation and cell-phone reimbursement
- Great office locations
Parker Remick is an equal opportunity employer. As an executive search firm, we know that incredible people come from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We celebrate the unique contributions from every member of our team and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. If you require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out.