What We Do
Parker Remick is a technology-focused, retained executive search firm. We help founders and top executives form entrepreneurial leadership teams that envision and build game-changing products. We’ve placed leaders in engineering, product management, data science, design, security, and other top-level positions based in the US and 26 other countries to-date. Our original research, analysis, insights, and relationships help clients make sound hiring decisions.
Our people are united by a desire to build leadership teams that envision and create products and services that improve the world we share. We partner closely with our clients, providing best practices, tools, coaching, and access to the best candidates on the market to drive exceptional outcomes, no matter what. The Parker Remick team is passionate, dedicated, and embraces the hard work it takes to build great companies. As a firm, we do everything we can to make our clients wildly successful. Our work at Parker Remick is hiring great people, and we do the same for ourselves. We are extremely proud of our team.
Named one of Seattle Business Journal’s best companies to work for in Washington!
An Associate is a hybrid member of the research team and the consultant team, helping to source and identify candidates as well as engaging them and guiding them through the search process. As the Swiss Army knives of Parker Remick, Associates help with a variety of tasks, including:
- Defining overall search strategy and executing on candidate research
- Developing candidate relationships
- Presenting candidates to our clients
- Participating in sales & business development efforts
The role is intended to be a mixture of candidate/market research and candidate development. You’ll work closely with members of the research team to uncover the best talent in the world for our clients, and you’ll partner with our consultants to interview candidates and understand what they’re looking for in their next steps. You must be able to build strong rapport with our clients and work well with every member of the team. The position reports to the associate team lead and the associate role is the first step on the path toward becoming a Consultant.
Who You Are
- 2+ years of professional experience in a client or candidate-facing capacity.
- Experienced researcher with rigorous qualitative projects under your belt, ideally in an executive search firm or technology company. Preference given to candidates with full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Superb communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable with speaking with clients and candidates on a daily basis.
- Someone who is passionate about people and technology, and interested in a career in consulting.
- Quick learner who enjoys acquiring knowledge in new subject areas.
- Creative thinker who is analytically capable and intellectually curious.
- A collaborative teammate with a strong belief in the value of partnership and teamwork.
- Empathetic and proactive; flexible in a fast‐paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Create and own research strategy and execution across multiple client projects.
- Utilize internal and external resources to identify the best leaders in technology.
- Gather market intelligence to inform search strategy and client teams.
- Interview executives, managing them through the search process and developing long-term relationships.
- Interact with top companies and leading executives in the technology industry.
- Assist in sales & business development efforts.
- Innovate internally and help Parker Remick stay at the forefront of executive search.
- Be a key contributor within an accomplished, growing, and passionate team.
- Develop your knowledge around the world of technology and venture capital.
- Competitive pay
- Paid health insurance plan including full vision and dental
- 401k plan with profit-sharing component
- Paid sick time
- 2 weeks of paid vacation time
- All holidays as PTO including a full week off between Christmas and New Years
- Transportation and cell-phone reimbursement
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Great office locations
Parker Remick is an equal opportunity employer. As an executive search firm, we know that incredible people come from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We celebrate the unique contributions from every member of our team and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. If you require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out.