What we do
Parker Remick is a boutique, retained executive search firm that specializes in building senior leadership teams at top technology companies around the world. We build the teams that develop and deliver game-changing technology to the world. We’ve worked with Amazon, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Lyft and Square as well as hundreds of other high growth technology companies across 24 countries.
The Parker Remick team is passionate, dedicated, and embraces the hard work it takes to build great companies. As a firm, we do everything we can to make our clients wildly successful. Our work at Parker Remick is hiring great people, and we do the same for ourselves. We are extremely proud of our team. Named one of Seattle Business Journal’s best companies to work for in Washington for 2017!
Every successful search begins with an Analyst who drives talent identification and consultants rely on an analyst’s work to swiftly develop an outstanding candidate pool from which the client can fill a key leadership position. Analysts focus on finding the best technology executives for our consultants to reach out to. They gather, synthesize, and present information about the people, industries, products, and talent markets relevant to their search projects and turn that information into a steady flow of relevant people for consultants to contact. Analysts are staffed on multiple client engagements concurrently and across technical disciplines while also contributing to ongoing projects both within research and across Parker Remick.
You’ll work closely with consultants and other analysts to uncover the best talent in the world for our clients. Analysts have the opportunity to be directly involved in a growing and successful boutique technology services firm, helping us stay at the forefront of executive search, and making it a great place to work. Since our inception, we have invested heavily in research, and our methods are continually redesigned, tested and improved.
Who You Are
- Quick learner who enjoys acquiring knowledge in new subject areas
- Creative thinker who is analytically capable and intellectually curious
- Good communicator who can present findings in a clear, compelling fashion
- Strong believer in the value of partnership and teamwork
- Empathetic and proactive teammate who is flexible in a fast‐paced environment
- Experienced researcher with rigorous projects under your belt
what you’ll do
- Create and own research strategy and execution across multiple client projects
- Utilize internal and external resources to identify the best leaders in technology
- Gather market intelligence to inform search strategy and client teams
- Innovate internally and help Parker Remick stay at the forefront of executive search
- Be a key contributor within an accomplished, growing and passionate team
- Interact with top companies and leading executives in the technology industry
- Develop your knowledge around the world of technology and venture capital
- Tackle unique projects to help Parker Remick and our clients grow
- Competitive pay
- Paid health insurance plan including full vision and dental
- Great office location, walkable neighborhood
- Many opportunities for growth
Parker Remick is an equal opportunity employer. As an executive search firm, we know that incredible people come from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We celebrate the unique contributions from every member of our team and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. If you require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out.